International school

Hai & Assamualaikum
Guys, nak cerita sikit pasal Nis dekat sekolah baru. Time bosan mcm ni ah kerja saya. Bace eh, speaking hancur lebur.

"First day at school, I must says to a lot of people at the school about me. I am so shy and nervous. A lot of people looking at me. Huh? Famous me just ONE DAY okay,after this I wanna absent because it's too bored for me. Yeah, I'm honest, my speaking so blur lah -.-

Hello,my name is NisReena Zainuddin. Call me Nis for short. 12 years old

I was shy and....Damn! I doesn't not get International School T-shirt. Everyone looking at me why I wearing BAJU KURUNG! Woah, alimnya mak -.- Life must go on. and everyone looking at me again! When the sirs and teachers ask about me. Huh? Tk pernah tengok orang ke? K sambung, ada budak kacau. Wuwuwuwuwu, I am shy again and mathematics so hard lah dude -.- My old school dok wat pun gitu. Alahai. pandai nya aku. Special class is more better lah XD

Time mathematics, I don't know what to do because the questions are so hard. Teacher don't teach me. She remember, I am the old people. Argh, so tension. I don't have any friends. Beside me, Olivia and beside her Fatin. Their are so friendly. I love them. Fatin free hair. So cute baby!  and Olivia wearing scarf like me. Pretty awesome. I get two friends for this time. I love them. My friends talking to me. But I was doing like don't know. Nothing happen -.-

Muahaha, one day only kot I shy. after this no more kot. InsyaAllah. Okay, I wanna story about my classmate. Asshaya, she's indian. She speaking so fast, whoah awesome girl. R.Abhishek. he's indian too /Maybe\ he always disturb me.  And I get more friends, all sporting. I love them so much! Kbye. xoxo, Nis :)"

Haa, tu ah aku speaking hanyar tu, Muahaha. Lepas tu kan, mase solat zohor. Orang english semayang jugak weh. Amik wuduk and more. Pergh, terkejut hanyar aku. Hehe. But yang hebat nya, diaorang boleh cakap malay. Bahase ganu dia boleh. Pergh! Awesome doh. Yeah, for me bored but myself is so best at school :)
Hewhewhew ;3
Kbyeee :)